Manufacturer Part Number: 55004
Length 53 1/2" x Width 32 1/2" (including lift handles)
Height 18 1/2" (flat), 48 3/4"(incline)
Back Pad: 12" x 36"
Seat Pad: 9 3/4" x 16 1/2"
A 6-position depth adjustor allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod. This feature makes it unnecessary to disengage the bench from the rack allowing the user to adjust for individual torso length.
Bench back/seat adjustments provide for 0, 30, 40, 65, and 90 degrees of inclination.
Designed to lock into a variety of the modular racks in the Strength Training Series and is equally functional as a stand-alone dumbell bench.
YORK?'s most adjustable bench.
It features a passive lock feature that allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the STS Modular Racks for maximum stability. Diamond-plate spotting platforms are a standard feature.
Bench mobility is made possible with two impact-resistant rubber wheels with self-lubricating bearings and foam grip handles.This item is overweight, please contact us to confirm actual shipping fee or we may contact you when processing order.
- Lifetime: Frame
- Five years: Bearings / bushings
- One year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- One year: All other parts
Platforms & Polyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
NOTE: This warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
Iron And Steel Warranty
- Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars - 1 year *
- Power Bars - 1 year ***
- Imported iron and imported bars - 1 year *
- Elite Competition Bumper Plates - 1 year **
- Urethane-covered plates - 1 year **
- Rubber-covered plates - 1 year **
- Pro-Style Dumbbells - 1 year **
- Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 1 year **
- Rubber Training Bumper Plates - 1 year **
- Accessory Machine Handles - 90 days **
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warranty covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements.
Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).