Handling Fee Reminding: $2.00 handling fee will be charged for ALL items from the same series, product code beginning with OPTP- if you order less than $100.00.
The patented UE (Upper Extremity) Ranger™ is an assistive-motion device that improves range-of-motion, functional coordination and strength of an orthopedic or neurologically impaired shoulder/upper extremity. This kit includes the UE Ranger and the UE Ranger Wall Mount. Non-returnable.
The UE Ranger mimics natural multi-plane biomechanics and allows graded progressions of motor activity, for a progressive therapeutic balance of necessary support (PROM) and challenge (AAROM) requirements.
The UE Ranger is perfect for:
Why to Use the UE Ranger™ Movement Health System
- Passive assisted ROM performed by patient (previously unachievable)
- Progressive active assisted ROM
- Open- and closed-chain activity in all planes
- Functional neuromuscular retraining
- Mirrors the properties of the motion-producing nervous system and coordinated biomechanics in a way that compliments both healing and strengthening requirements of patients and athletes
- Integrates neuromuscular facilitation into functionally efficient motor control
- Integrates coordinated motor control into compensatory free biomechanics
- Enhances rehab protocols addressing: sports rehabilitation, rotator cuff repairs to total shoulders, post-mastectomy, adhesive capsulitis and neurological concerns such as post-stroke, TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury), neural tensions and spinal cord injuries
Features a molded plastic bilateral hand support with securing strap, telescopic tubing, articulating joints and detachable base; it's adjustable for all hand sizes and patient heights. Kit also includes the UE Ranger Wall Mount and the expanded and illustrated Clinical Applications Manual and Home Exercise Program.
This item is non-returnable.
This product is not eligible for coupon code discount, for we've been offering the best price in the market.