TotalGard Athletic Mouthguard (Without Strap).
The standard boil-n-bite or custom made mouth guards have always been difficult for children in braces to wear. These mouth guards do not fit comfortably over the braces and as teeth move due to orthodontic treatment, the mouth guards do not fit at all.
The TotalGard Atheletic Mouthguard was designed by an orthodontist to fit over all braces and orthodontic appliances (i.e. palatal expanders/retainers). It was designed to fit comfortably and not interfere with orthodontic treatment. It helps protect both upper and lower teeth.
TotalGard is available in 3 sizes to fit all athletes.
- TotalGard™ Advantages
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Requires no boiling or molding
- Fits over all braces and appliances (ie: Expanders etc.)
- Protects both upper and lower teeth
- Meets all major youth, scholastic and Canadian OMHA standards
- 3 sizes to fit all ages.
- Small: for ages 7-9.
- Medium: for ages 10-12.
- Large: ages 13 to adult.
The web image is for your reference. The price is for each.