Handling Fee Reminding: $6.95 handling fee will be charged for ALL items from the same series, product code beginning with EDM- if you order less than $100.00.
Price is for 1.
Manufacturer Part Number: RN1019
Alternate Number: RX1019
Without question, our ultimate lighting tool. Refined and enhanced over many years of dedicated service, the Mag Charger® Rechargeable Flashlight System is chosen by professionals worldwide.
Now, Improved Performance with a High Capacity Rechargeable NiMH Battery.
- NiCd battery pack has been superseded
by new, environmentally friendly NiMH
- NiMH battery pack has 34% more storage
capacity then the NiCd battery pack it replaced. (Requires full charge cycle)
Already own a Mag Charger® Flashlight?
- The new NiMH accessory battery pack (ARXX235) is a true "drop-in" solution. It will work with ANY and EVERY Mag Charger® flashlight and charger, regardless of when they were made.
- Easily replaced high-intensity halogen lamp.
- Spare lamp safely secured inside the tail cap.
- 1/4 turn, cam action focus, spot-to-flood.
- Self-cleaning rotary switch, 3 position, On,
Off, and Signal (Manual, Momentary On-Off).
- Solid-state electronics.
- Charger operates on A/C or D/C current.
- Aluminum contact rings allow charging in any position.
- Highly polished, scientifically designed metallic reflector withstands extreme temperatures.
- High quality tempered glass lens.
- Durable extra hard anodized finish.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty in the Western Hemisphere; Ten-Year Limited Warranty elsewhere.
- Individually serial numbered.
- The pair of bands encircling the barrel of the Mag Charger® flashlight is a trademark of Mag Instrument
NOTE: The images are just for your reference. Price is only for Model #: RN1019.
International deliveries are not available.
This item has a limited lifetime warranty in the Western Hemisphere and ten-year Limited Warranty elsewhere..
This product does not ship to the following state(s): AF, AA, AC, AE, AM, AP, PR.
Return is subject to a restocking fee of 30%. Reasons a product may not be acceptable for return include, but are not limited to:
Special Order Items
Lost or "broken" Traceability
Items Sold As Non-returnable
Computer Based Products
Time Sensitive Items