Manufacturer Part Number: 1289
Coolprene WRIST SUPPORTS
The wrist joint is a complex structure, consisting of eight carpal bones and the distal part of the ulnar and radial bones. These are the radiocarpal and midcarpal joints. The ulnar bone doesn't directly articulate with the carpal bones. The triangular fibrocartilaginous complex (TFCC) is located between the ulna and carpals. With the disc, the radius bears 60% of loading; without the disc, the radius transmits 95% of the loading.
- Three removable metal splints in thumb area for improved stability.
- Additional strap for stabilization during activities.
- Supports the wrist and thumb, leaving the palm free.
- Ideal for sprains of thumb, ligament support, and minor fractures of the thumb.
How To Wear
- Position thumb on the thumb locking area of support.
- Be sure the metal splints are on the lateral side of thumb.
- Secure the hook and loop strap beside thumb area to desired compression.
- Pull the strap around the wrist and secure hook and loop strap to desired compression.
- De Quervain's disease
- Thumb sprain/strain
- CMC joint injury
- Thumb pain
|Measure circumference of your wrist.|
|S||13.0-15.2cm (5 1/8 - 6")|
|M||15.2-17.2cm (6 - 6 3/4")|
|L||17.2-19.1cm (6 3/4 - 7 1/2")|
|XL||19.1-21.0cm (7 1/2 - 8 1/4")|
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 70% Coolprene®, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton|