Manufacturer Part Number: 2072
Elastic SHOLDER SUPPORTS
The shoulder joints consist of the glenohumeral joint, acromioclavicular joint, sternoclavicular joint and the scapulothoracic joint, which is technically not a true joint. The bony structures consist of the humerus, scapula, and clavicle. Soft tissue includes muscles, for example the rotator cuff muscles (Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Subscapularis, and Teres Minor), several ligaments including the coracoclavicular (trapezoid and conoid), coracohumeral, and coracoacromial ligament and others, labrum, bursas and brachial plexus nerve. The shoulder joint is the most active and complex joint of the body. The capsule and ligament act as stabilizers, while the muscles and tendons play a dynamic role. Rhythmic cooperation of the shoulder joints ensures the smooth movement in all directions.
- Provides support and therapeutic warmth for the shoulder and upper arm.
- Allows the athlete or patient to gradually return to full range of motion.
- Comfortable to wear under clothing.
How To Wear
- Position the support over the shoulder.
- Secure the hook and loop strap on the arm area.
- Bring the front strap across the chest and the back strap across the back.
- Secure both straps around the armpit of the opposite arm.
- Be sure the support fits snugly on the shoulder.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
|Measure around the chest.|
|S||81.6 - 91.8cm (32 1/8 - 36 1/8" )|
|M||91.8 - 101.9cm (36 1/8 - 40 1/4" )|
|L||101.9 - 114.6cm (40 1/8 - 45 1/4" )|
|XL||114.6 - 127.3cm (45 1/8 - 50 1/4" )|
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 35% Cotton, 35% Nylon, 20% Rubber, 10% Spandex|