Handling Fee Reminding: $2.00 handling fee will be charged for ALL items from the same series, product code beginning with LAO- if you order less than $50.00.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2049
Elastic HERNIA SUPPORTS
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar. There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5). In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx. The twelve thoracic and five lumbar vertebrae make up the thoracolumbar spine. The cervical spine supports the head and allows anterior, posterior, and lateral flexion and extension, plus rotation of the head and neck. C2, called the axis, forms a pivot with C1, called the atlas, around which the head rotates on the cervical spine. Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up). The thoracolumbar spine (T1-L5) has two normal curvatures, lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region. The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
- Adjustable thigh straps for optimal fit.
- Hook and loop closure allows controlled fit.
- Provides compression around the affected area with targeted compression on the hernia, reducing the inguinal hernia.
How To Wear
- Lay flat on the floor.
- Wrap truss around pelvis with pads in front.
- Pull the two straps between the legs to the back.
- Thread through buckles and adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Bilateral inguinal hernia
|Measure around the pelvis.|
|S||70.5-80.6cm (27 3/4-31 3/4")|
|M||80.6-92.1cm (31 3/4-36 1/4")|
|L||92.1-103.5cm (36 1/4-40 3/4")|
|XL||103.5-114.9cm (40 3/4-45 1/4")|
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 78% Cotton, 13% Rubber, 9% Polyester|
This product is not eligible for coupon code discount, for we've been offering the best price in the market.