Manufacturer Part Number: 2011
Elastic SHIN SUPPORTS
The 4 major groups of muscles in the thigh are: Flexors, extensors, abductors and adductors. The thigh muscles are the largest group of the lower extremity. They can be separated into two parts. The strongest muscle group of the anterior part is quadriceps, they consist of the rectus femoris, vastus intermedius, vastus lateralis and vastus medialis. The main muscle group of the posterior part is the hamstrings; they consist of the biceps femoris, semimembranosus and semitendinosus. Those muscles play a major role in moving and stabilizing the knee joint. The triceps surae consist of gastrocnemius and soleus. Its tendons go along the posterior part of the leg and then form the Achilles tendon at the ankle level. The peroneal muscles go through laterally, they perform the eversion motion.
- Aids pain relief due to varicose veins, post surgery, pregnancy and restricted circulation.
- Provides moderate compression and support.
- Recommended for weak muscles or leg veins by surgery or lack of exercise.
How To Wear
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into support and pull up to the calf.
- Muscle weakness
- Relief muscle fatigue
|Measure around the calf.|
|S||28.6-31.1cm (11 1/4-12 1/4")|
|M||31.1-34.3cm (12 1/4-13 1/2")|
|L||34.3-37.5cm (13 1/2-14 3/4")|
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 35% Cotton, 35% Nylon, 20% Rubber, 10% Spandex|
This product is not eligible for coupon code discount, for we've been offering the best price in the market.