Price is for 1 Package.
Put a fully automated batting cage system in your own backyard for less than most pitching machines! Now, anyone can afford to have a batting cage. This system is the most durable version offered by the manufacturer, and is designed for use with regulation balls.
- measures 24' x 12' x 12' with 3 arch supports
- cage construction features rugged fiberglass poles with steel joints and foam padding
- netting is a durable 1" square golf size mesh
- porthole design which allows the machine to stay protected outside the cage
- batting cage system includes a stand-alone Heater Jr. Pitching Machine with auto-ball feeder
- free-standing arch supports must be tethered on the ends when in use
- collapsible for convenient storage
- connect multiple cages for longer tunnels by simply trimming the netting and tie the frame ends together (purchase (3)-24' cages for a 72' tunnel)
Don't forget balls. See our complete selection of Practice and Pitching Machine Balls.
Frame Construction: Fiberglass Poles w/ Steel Joints & Foam Padding
Netting: 1" Square Golf Size Mesh
Number Frame Supports: 3 Full Arches
Tunnel Size: 24'L x 12'H x 12'W
NOTE: This item cannot be shipped to a PO Box.This item is overweight, please Contact Us to confirm actual shipping fee or we may contact you when processing order.