Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Buy ONE tent, Get ONE Camping Accessories for FREE. (Valid on tents of which models begin with CEC-.)
♦ See free gift detail:Duffle BagSingle Self Inflating Air MattressSingleSleeping Bag
The Taurus Model family camping tent is a moderate sized camping tent for 6 people. The Taurus is a 2 or 3 room tent with the ability to remove a room and a free standing shelter. This is a great tent for small families or smaller groups who want more lounge or storage areas.
Capacity/Berth: 6 people
Assembled dimensions (length, width, height): (505x365x190cm)
Weight: 32lbs (14.5kgs)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- WATER PROOF! 3000mm polyurethane coated & fully seam taped
- Mesh vents are built into the rain fly to help promote air flow, reduce condensation build up and keep bugs out!
Rain fly pitch first
- 210T polyester taffeta
- UV coated
- 6-7 stitches per inch
- Large, separate inner tents offers occupants privacy
- Huge living area perfect for storing equipment, eating meals or lounging around
- Solid fabric doors with built in mesh door panels and mesh vents to help promote air flow, reduce condensation build up and keep bugs out!
- Add or remove sleeping rooms depending on how many occupants you have an how much storage space you need
- Leave out one or more inner tents and you have a large, free standing shelter
- 190T breathable polyester
- Polyethylene, totally waterproof- fully sewn in ground sheet in theSLEEPING AREAS
- A tub style, fitted, removable ground sheet in the LIVING AREA that is attached to the rain fly with the use of hooks and toggles
- REMOVABLE means you can easilydetach and clean the floor and the rest of the tent including the sleeping areas and rain fly!
- Polyester interwoven with reflective 3M Scotch-lite thread for increased visibility in low lightconditions,
- Large PP webbing straps: are strategically placed at the apex of each tent pole at either end of the tent for maximum resistance and tensionto help keep the shape of your tent and maintain the curvature of the rain fly so that the water resistant fabric sheds moistureand prevents build up and penetration of the fabric
- Massive, ABS tent stakes bolt your tent firmly into the ground so that the structure maintains its shape in strong wind conditions
- Reduced number of tent stakes but with bigger and stronger stakes means you save time in assembling the tent, reduced risk of losing pieces and reduces the overall weight of the tent
- Please note however that these tents are intended for summer, family use and are not guaranteed against gale force winds or hurricane-like conditions
- Ubertech shock corded poles
- 45% stronger than regular fibreglass poles
- Color coded with the tent sleeves for easy set up
NOTE: All CEC- items ship to all addresses within the 48 contiguous USA states only.
Please email us with details of your claim of the situation within 7 days of receipt.