Why was my credit card declined?
There are many different reasons why your card payment may have been declined, but we are not informed of the exact reason.
Reasons why your payment may have been declined, include:
- You clicked on the wrong card logo. If you are unsure which card logo to click on, please contact us.
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer. Please make sure that the address given exactly matches that to which your card statements are sent and that other information given is correct.
- You do not have enough CLEARED funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase.
- Your Card Issuer referred the transaction for an authorization code or further identity checks.
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer.
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer.
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated.
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet).
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer抯 authorization system
If you are sure that none of the reasons above apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again.
However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer (the phone number may be on the back of the card) to find out further information.
Alternatively, we do accept check. See instructions for paying by check.
If you are still unable to pay, or you have any further questions relating to any of the above, then please contact us.