1. What is payment method?
On-line orders can be placed using credit cards: Amex card, Master card, Visa card, Discover card and Paypal. You can also send us a check or money order, cash order by mailing address: ATAFA, 101 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02141.
Or wire transfer.For bank info, please contact us.
2. I received an email from my bank right after I placed my order. Does it mean you have charged my card?
We will never charge your card until the order has been shipped out. That email merely indicates that we have obtained authorization to charge your card. It does not mean your card has been charged.
3. Why there's a handling fee in my order?
For some items, usually small items, you will see a handling fee reminder in the item description. The rate of handling fee will be different for different item. It is charged because your order doesn't meet the minimum order total for that specific item. We will have to pass it through since we actually have small margin out of this kind of item.
4. My order total meets the minimum order, why there's still a surcharge?
Pls note that handling fee is charged for specific item, if the amount of that specific item did not meet the minimum order amount, handling fee will still be collected.
5. Can I get a copy of the invoice for my online order?
The invoice will be emailed to your register email address right after you submit your order. If you need a formal invoice, please contact us. Please write from the email address you use to register with us. This is necessary as an account identification for security purposes.
6. Why was my credit card declined?
There are many different reasons why your card payment may have been declined, but we are not informed of the exact reason.
Reasons why your payment may have been declined, include:
- You clicked on the wrong card logo. If you are unsure which card logo to click on, please contact us.
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer. Please make sure that the address given exactly matches that to which your card statements are sent and that other information given is correct.
- You do not have enough CLEARED funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase.
- Your Card Issuer referred the transaction for an authorization code or further identity checks.
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer.
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer.
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated.
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet).
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer抯 authorization system
If you are sure that none of the reasons above apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again.
However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer (the phone number may be on the back of the card) to find out further information.
Alternatively, we do accept check. See instructions for paying by check.
If you are still unable to pay, or you have any further questions relating to any of the above, then please contact us.
7. How to use paypal?
When you choose paypal payment and go to next step, you will be showed the paypal page. Either can you enter credit card on the right side for one time payment, or login to your paypal account if you already have one.
8. I have entered my credit card on the right side for one time payment, why was my card denied?
PayPal's process for accepting cards is more stringent and complicated. This process helps prevent the use of stolen and unauthorized cards. Since this process is very complex, it does occasionally affect valid cards. The denial of your credit card is not reflective of your credit worthiness. In cases where a valid card fails our system checks, we suggest that you try another credit card in the system, or go to www.paypal.com to create an account and then reorder.
9. Do you accept check?
Yes. If you want to send a check, please make it payable to "ATAFA" and mail it to the following address:
ATAFA, 101 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02141.