1. Do I have to register for placing an order?
No. You may choose to proceed to Checkout without creating an account. But by choosing this option none of your user information will be kept in our records, and you will not be able to review your order status, nor keep track of your previous orders.
2. Why do I need to provide my e-mail address and phone number?
3. Do you accept orders from places outside of the US?
Yes. We accept orders internationally.
4. What is my billing address?
Your billing address is the exact address on file with your bank or credit card company. It is also the address in which the bank or credit card company mails your monthly statements to.
If your billing address happened to be different from your delivery address, make sure you have changed it on the payment page. Your order will be declined otherwise.
5. How can I know if my order got through?
After you place your order, you will receive order confirmation in your emails. If you are a registered customer, you can also login then you can see your orders.
6. Having trouble entering an APO or FPO address on our order form?
Following these steps should help:
牋牋(i).City field: Enter "APO" or "FPO."
牋牋(ii).State/Province/Region field: Enter the two-letter code for the region where the recipient is stationed. Typically, but not always, the code is "AE" for recipients stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East; "AA" for recipients stationed in the Americas; and "AP" for recipients stationed in Asia or the Pacific.
牋牋(iii).Country field: Always select "United States" from the drop-down menu regardless of where the recipient is stationed.
Following these steps will ensure that you're charged the correct shipping amount and that your order will be delivered in a timely fashion. All shipments to APO/FPO addresses are sent via U.S. Priority or First Class Mail. We estimate 5 to 7 business days for delivery once the order has been shipped; however, some destinations may take up to 21 days.
Please note that the following items cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses: Apparel, camera and photo items, cell phones and service, computers, most electronics items, hardware, housewares, kitchen items, outdoor living items, software (including games), and tools.
7. Do you customize products?
Yes, a part of our products can be personalized, depends on the product character, quantity, personalized method.
Please contact us if you have any request regarding a custom order.
8. Will an invoice arrive in the box with the products we order?Delivery:
The invoice will be emailed to your register email address right after you submit your order. A packing slip is sent with each shipment only showing the items inside without any price. If you need a formal invoice, please contact us.
9. When will my order arrive?
With ground delivery in the Continental US, your order will generally arrive within 2 - 7 business days after it leaves the warehouse. Any case of delay, we will email or call you.
10. I just received a delivery in the mail, but it only contains part of my order. How about others?
Your orders may be sent out from different warehouses and will arrive separately.
11. What carrier do you use for shipping and what services are available?
48 states: usually we use UPS/ FedEX Ground to ship all orders within 48 states . But if you only have a PO box address, then we could ship your order by USPS. If any expedite shipping method you would like to use, please wrote it in the comments and we'll contact you about the extra shipping charges.
APO/FPO: All orders addressed to an APO or FPO (military mail) must be shipped via a USPS method.
HI/AK/PR: All orders addressed to HI/AK/PR would be shipped via a USPS method. But if you request other shipping methods, like UPS/FedEX Ground, 2nd day air, please contact us first for the shipping cost.
We use postal services (including Global Express Mail), DHL, UPS and FedEx for international shipments. Almost all international shipments will require insurance.
If you want an expedited shipping, feel free to let us know.
Please view our complete shipping & return policy.
12. Can you do Expedite shipment?
You can put your request in customer comments when you place order on line. Our customer representatives will contact you with the exactly expedite shipping fee. You can also contact us or Live Help! after you get the order# (we can better serve you by your order# since we have all your info in our system).
13. I live locally - can I pick up my purchase from your Cambridge location?
Our company is located at Cambridge, but most of our warehouses are not in Cambridge. We always encourage our customers to place orders online. If you definitely need to pick up locally, please contact us first to inquire about inventory status in our Cambridge warehouse. An advanced appointment may be needed for local pick up.
14. Do you ship international?
Yes, feel free to place order online or contact us for shipping quotation.
15. Customs Duties, Taxes, and Permits?Shipping Fee:
Almost all shipments of merchandise are subject to import taxes. Many types of merchandise are subject to Customs Duty as well. Some countries require an "import license" or permit for all imported goods. Your Post Office should be able to tell you what fees and charges will be applicable when items arrive your delivery address. Any fee associated with customs, duties, tariff, or brokerage, if demanded by any carrier, during the course of import entry into the destination country is to be paid by the recipient of goods but not the shipper.
16. How much does it cost to ship my order?
Shipping is calculated from the UPS shipping tables using a combination of weight, shipping box dimension, and delivery destination. You can see your estimate shipping costs by clicking "Add to Cart" and then entering your country and state.
17. Can I get free shipping?Payment:
If you order more than $75 of products (excluding applicable sales tax) from Free Shipping Catalog being sent to the 48 contiguous states, you are sure to get free shipping.
Please see the Terms and Conditions:
1. No cumulative consumption, One-off purchase.
2. Only products in this Free Shipping Catalog qualify.
3. Only standard shipping in the 48 contiguous states with a single address qualifies.
4. Free Shipping products cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons.
5. Orders containing a combination of eligible and non-eligible items will be charged shipping for only the non-eligible items.
6. All orders will be shipped by economy or standard shipping unless, the order is not eligible for economy or standard shipping (e.g., orders exceed economy or standard shipping weight restrictions). If your FREE SHIPPING ORDER is split into multiple packages, we will NOT charge you additional shipping.
18. What is payment method?
On-line orders can be placed using credit cards: Amex card, Master card, Visa card, Discover card and Paypal. You can also send us a check or money order, cash order by mailing address: ATAFA, 101 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02141.
Or wire transfer.For bank info, please contact us.
19. I received an email from my bank right after I placed my order. Does it mean you have charged my card?
We will never charge your card until the order has been shipped out. That email merely indicates that we have obtained authorization to charge your card. It does not mean your card has been charged.
20. Why there's a handling fee in my order?
For some items, usually small items, you will see a handling fee reminder in the item description. The rate of handling fee will be different for different item. It is charged because your order doesn't meet the minimum order total for that specific item. We will have to pass it through since we actually have small margin out of this kind of item.
21. My order total meets the minimum order, why there's still a surcharge?
Pls note that handling fee is charged for specific item, if the amount of that specific item did not meet the minimum order amount, handling fee will still be collected.
22. Can I get a copy of the invoice for my online order?
The invoice will be emailed to your register email address right after you submit your order. If you need a formal invoice, please contact us. Please write from the email address you use to register with us. This is necessary as an account identification for security purposes.
23. Why was my credit card declined?
There are many different reasons why your card payment may have been declined, but we are not informed of the exact reason.
Reasons why your payment may have been declined, include:
- You clicked on the wrong card logo. If you are unsure which card logo to click on, please contact us.
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer. Please make sure that the address given exactly matches that to which your card statements are sent and that other information given is correct.
- You do not have enough CLEARED funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase.
- Your Card Issuer referred the transaction for an authorization code or further identity checks.
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer.
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer.
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated.
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet).
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer抯 authorization system
If you are sure that none of the reasons above apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again.
However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer (the phone number may be on the back of the card) to find out further information.
Alternatively, we do accept check. See instructions for paying by check.
If you are still unable to pay, or you have any further questions relating to any of the above, then please contact us.
24. How to use paypal?
When you choose paypal payment and go to next step, you will be showed the paypal page. Either can you enter credit card on the right side for one time payment, or login to your paypal account if you already have one.
25. I have entered my credit card on the right side for one time payment, why was my card denied?
PayPal's process for accepting cards is more stringent and complicated. This process helps prevent the use of stolen and unauthorized cards. Since this process is very complex, it does occasionally affect valid cards. The denial of your credit card is not reflective of your credit worthiness. In cases where a valid card fails our system checks, we suggest that you try another credit card in the system, or go to www.paypal.com to create an account and then reorder.
26. Do you accept check?Tax:
Yes. If you want to send a check, please make it payable to "ATAFA" and mail it to the following address:
ATAFA, 101 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02141.
27. How is the amount of tax determined?
Tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states, protectorates and territories where sales taxes are applicable. Items sent to APO / FPO military addresses are not subject to taxes.
The amount of tax charged is based on current tax rates. Tax will be refunded for returned items.
Before placing order, you can check the tax rate which will be applied to your order through following procedures:
Add the items to your cart--check out--select your state--update, then you can see the tax rate.
28. Will online orders initially show tax?
When you place an online order, it will initially show the tax charged, based on the shipping destination. When we have received and approved your tax exemption request, we can apply a tax credit to your order. However, each order must be credited manually for the tax amount. So to receive the credit, exempt organizations must notify us and fax your tax exemption to 267-295-2528.
29. What can retailer purchase tax exempt?
State law exempts items that are resold in the normal course of business. Items not normally resold in your business but purchased by special request may be taxed by our Web site. For these items, you may contact your state's Department of Revenue to request a refund of tax paid. Items or supplies used to run your business are taxable.
State and local tax rates are subject to change at any time
30. How do I submit my exemption information?
Please fax your completed documents to Exemptions at 267-295-2528.
One of our tax specialists will review your exemption information. You will be notified by email once your tax exempt request has been approved. If your request is denied, we will provide the reasons and may request additional information.
31. Once tax is credited, how can I get an updated invoice?Return:
You may contact us, we will send you the updated invoice per your request.
32. How to return?
Most items can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping and handling cost .
All customers need to contact us first to obtain a return authorization.
For detail information, Please view our complete return policy.
33. How can I get credit by credit card/paypal?Purchase Order:
Usually we credit your original method of payment
If you pay the order by credit card, we can credit back to your credit card. If you pay by paypal, we can credit back to your paypal account within 60 days from the day you made payment. Longer than 60 days, the paypal payment will become unoperated. We will either confirm your paypal account email to send paypal money to you or request a mailing address send a check to you.
It may take a few days for the amount to reflect on your credit card or paypal account, since our accounting department will need time to do the paper work and the transaction takes time too.
34. Do you accept purchase order?
Yes, we accept purchase order.
You can fax us the items you want to purchase along with detailed personal information as billing address & shipping address, phone number, email address and other inquiries. We will place the order for you after everything is confirmed.
Fax # 267-295-2528
Place Purchase Orders Online!
Placing a purchase order is easy and stress-free! We will invoice on Net term payment. Save your valuable Purchase Order money and buy. Our online Purchase order Accounts are a convenient, cost-effective way for libraries, schools, government agencies, and companies to purchase products from Buyyogamat.com.
To learn more about Purchase Order Online:
Please read our Place Purchase Orders Instruction
Please read our Purchase order Frequently Asked Questions
Want more? Please call us at 781-583-7548 or email us
If you need W9 fax back, please fax to 267-295-2528 or contact us.
If you need W9, please click here to download.
Note: Please right click "click here" and choose "Target save as..." to download W9 or click it to open directly.
Large Orders & Quotes
For large orders, it would be our pleasure to have one of our many product specialists assist you. We offer discounts or promotions. Please feel free to contact us toll free at 781-583-7548 or email us.
35. Is interest charged or are there any fees for purchase order?
We do not charge interest. We reserve the right to charge a 1.5% per month late payment fee if payment is not received within 30 days of the invoice date.
36. Will more than one person be able to use the same Purchase Order Account?
Yes. We include a login and PIN that allow the Account Administrator (named by you during the application) to add or remove the email addresses of all individuals who are authorized to charge an order to your Purchase Order Account. There is no limit to the number of authorized users, and you may add or remove authorized users at any time.
37. Must we include our own Purchase Order number when charging to our Purchase Order Account?
No. Our web site has a field available if you would like to enter your internal P.O. number, but it is not required. You may simply leave the field blank. If you do provide a P.O. number, your entry will be printed on your invoices and monthly statement to facilitate reconciliation.
38. How do I apply a discount or promotion to the Purchase Order?
Most discounts or promotions we offer have a specific deadline. POs need to be received on our end by the discount deadline for the discount to remain valid. If it would take your organization a long time to generate a PO, contact us to discuss extending the discount. Please note that discounts on POs are only valid when payment is received within the terms.
39. How long does it take for my purchase order to be processed?
Purchase Orders are typically processed and shipped out within 3-4 business days from the day that we receive the PO.
40. What if I need my purchase order by a specific date?
If your purchase order is needed by a specific date, you must note that on your PO. When we receive your PO we can evaluate whether regular ground shipping will get the order to you in time and will give you a call if an express shipping option will be necessary.
41. What if I am not within the United States?
We do not accept international POs. International orders must be pre-paid.
42. How will I know if something is discontinued?
Product changes happen all the time. While we strive to keep product around forever, sometimes vendors discontinue their products. If your PO contains a discontinued item, it will be reflected on your invoice and pack list and you will not be charged for the item.
You will be notified through email or phone calls as well.
43. What happens if an item is backordered
If you need the items by a specific date, please indicate that on your PO and we will do everything in our power to make sure you have them in time or contact you with any problems. If a number of items on your order are backordered you will be contacted.
44. Do I get some sort of notification when my order is shipped?
Yes. As long as you provide us with a valid email address, we will send you notification as soon as your order is processed.
45. What happens if our purchase order is delivered during the summer or when the organization is closed for the holiday?
If you know your organization is going to be closed for an extended period of time, please let us know and we can delay the shipment. If we have to reship your package, you will be charged the additional shipping.
46. What if I am missing something or an item is damaged from my purchase order?
Email us or give us a call as soon as you notice the problem, preferably within a week or so of receipt of the package, and we will do our best to take care of the problem.
47. What if my purchase order is a giga order (i.e. pretty big)? will there be any type of delays?
We strive to keep enough products on hand to meet our customer's demands at all times. However, large orders often require additional lead time. If your school is placing a rather large order, it may take 1-2 weeks for your order to be processed and shipped. We will contact you to let you know of any delays.
48. What if it has been a few weeks and I haven't received my package or my confirmation?
It may take a while to process your request. Email us or give us a call to find out the status of your order.
49. Can I just call my order in with a PO #?
Most organizations will not allow us to process an order without receipt of a written, authorized PO. We do need a copy of the PO before we can process the order. This is the best way for us to verify that all of the information for billing and shipping is correct.
50. What if I have additional questions about my Purchase Order Accounts?
Contact us by email , or call 781-583-7548.
51. What if I have questions about an order?
Contact us by email , or call 781-583-7548.
52. Purchase order detailsReseller:
You can place purchase orders (PO) online on . We do require, however, that a signed purchase order be on record prior to your first purchase.
To create a Purchase order Account please have the following information available:
牋牋Billing address and contact information
牋牋Federal Tax ID # (bypass if you represent the Federal Government)
牋牋Dun & Bradstreet # (bypass if you represent a library or school, or the Federal, State or Local Government)
牋牋Bank References (bypass if you represent a library or school, or the Federal, State or Local Government)
牋牋Credit References (bypass if you represent a library or school, or the Federal, State or Local Government)
To create a printable purchase order to fax to , please follow these steps:
牋牋1. Fill your shopping cart and follow the step-by-step directions at checkout. Once you reach Payment Method, select Print & Fax School Purchase Order.
牋牋2. The step-by-step directions at checkout will guide you through the process of filling out the required information.
牋牋3. After submitting your order, click the Print My Order button to print a copy of your purchase order.
牋牋4. Fax your printed order (please include a fax cover sheet) and an authorized purchase order to at 267-295-2528.
牋牋5. Your order will be processed and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
IMPORTANT! Your order will not be shipped until receives a fax cover sheet, your printed order, and an authorized purchase order. Your purchase order information will be kept in our records for 30 days. If you have not submitted the appropriate documentation in that time, your order will be canceled in our system.
After faxing a signed purchase order, you may purchase online with a school purchase order at any time.
For additional information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 781-583-7548 or email us.
If you are Tax-Exempt, you must include a copy of your state Sales Tax Exemption Certificate or provide your Sales Tax Exemption Number with your Purchase Order.
If you have any additional questions, please call Customer Support at 781-583-7548 or email us.
Note: We have the right to refuse any PO that doesn't meet our criteria.
53. Do you offer wholesale pricing for distributors or retail establishments?
Yes. We offer competitive wholesale pricings to our resellers and do dropship internationally. More details, Please click here to check our reseller program.
54. Can you blind drop ship?
Yes, we blind drop ship all orders. There are no minimums, order as little or as much as you need. We have many clients who successfully use our drop ship program for all of their orders.
55. I have a store and would like to buy inventory. Can I buy in bulk?
Yes. We can furnish products in whatever quantity you may need from 1 unit up to 1,000 units or more. You must be a ATAFA authorized dealer to receive wholesale pricing.
56. If I buy in bulk, can I receive a volume discount?
We offer deep discounts on all products when ordered in large quantity. Volume discount rates depend on the products, and quantity ordered.
Please contact us to get your discount.